RicercatoreS.S.D.: ING-IND/10 - Fisica tecnica industriale
- Indirizzo: Palazzo EX-INPS, II piano, Stanza 30 Palazzo ex INPS - Piazza Roma, 21 - 82100 Benevento
- Telefono: +39 0824 305577
- Fax: +39 0824 325246
Carlo Roselli was born in Torino, Italy, in 1974. He graduated in Mechanical Engineering at the University Federico II of Naples in 2002. Since 2006 he is Associate Professor of Engineering Thermodynamics at the School of Engineering of the University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy.
- 2005/08, PhD in Energy Engineering at University of Palermo;
- since 2006, Assistant Professor at University of Sannio – Benevento.
ACTUAL TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Fundamentals of energy engineering;
- Applied thermodinamics.
- 2012/15, Francesco Tariello, PhD in Mechanical systems engineering, “Thermo-economic analysis of solar heating and cooling systems”
- 2010, 10th ESDA Conference, Instanbul, Turkey;
- 2013, Microgen III: The 3rd edition of the International Conference on Microgeneration and Related Technologies, Naples, Italy;
- 2015, Microgen IV: The 4th edition of the International Conference on Microgeneration and Related Technologies, Tokyo, Japan;
- Energy and Buildings, Elsevier Science;
- Applied thermal engineering, Elsevier Science;
- Applied Energy, Elsevier Science;
- Energy, Elsevier Science;
His research interests are focused on Energetics. In particular, he has worked in the following fields:
- Thermodynamic and Thermoeconomic analysis and optimization of thermal systems (heat pumps, refrigeration plant, cogeneration, trigeneration);
- Energetic, Environmental and Economic comparison of alternative thermal systems for energy saving in industry, commercial and residential applications (micro-cogenerators, combined cooling, heating and power systems)
- Energetic, Environmental and Economic analysis of renewable energy based systems (solar heating and cooling).
These theoretical and experimental studies contributed to international, national and regional research projects.
He was member of Research Unit of Università of Sannio, which Scientific Responsible was Prof. Maurizio Sasso, of the biennial PRIN project “Theoretical and experimental analysis of small scale polygeneration based on desiccant wheels” (Scientific Coordinator Prof. Ennio Cardona);
He was member of research projects promoted by International Energy Agency:
- Annex 42, “The Simulation of Building-Integrated Fuel Cell and Other Cogeneration Systems (COGEN-SIM)", 2003/07;
- Annex 54, “Analysis of Micro-Generation & Related Energy Technologies in Buildings", 2009/13.
He was visiting professor at research center CanmetENERGY (Ottawa, Canada) between March and May 2015.
He is coauthor of 29 papers published on international journals, 38 papers published on conference proceedings and he gave contributions to book chapters.